Here are a few stories I don't want to forget.
Conversation between C & I.
me: Are you excited to go play at school?
C: yeah.
me: Who do you play with at school?
C: me.
me: you don't play with Matthew, Hannah or Olivia?
C: no:
me: Well who do you play with?
C: Me!
I was getting Collin ready one morning I said "I love you". He blew me a kiss. I asked him if he could say I love you. He said "I ah you moon back" Translation- I love you to the moon and back. Melted my heart!
KU Basketball (A.K.A. The Rock Chalk Chant) has become part of our bedtime routine. It has joined the classics of Blue Skies and Rainbows, Jesus Loves me, Baby Collin & Goodnight bear. (the last two are made up)
Now for a few random pictues.
 |
| I can't belive how big he is getting! |
 |
| He might be the handyman in the family. |
 |
| Dancing away. |
 |
| Doing the bootie shake |
 |
| Who doesn't ride a lion in a diaper and flats? |
No comments:
Post a Comment