Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gymboree

A few times a year Cheseapke offers Gymboree music and play classes. Collin has been going since he was six months.  Each time, he enjoys it more and more.  Here are a few pics from the last class.

Pre-game warmup.

shaking the color rope

showing off the balancing skills

He was always the frist in line to see what is in the bag.
A bubble got on his neck.

Stomping on the bubbles.


Popping the bubbles on the parachute.

running under the parachute

Gymbo stamp.


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Looks like he had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, i'm out of the loop and just discovered your blog. this looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did that before when Haylie was little - almost pointless because she was TOO little. I need Justin to tell me when those are - looks like a lot of fun and I want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, I just started the blog a couple of months ago. So you are not that far out of the loop. Glad you are reading it!

    Erin, I'll let you know when the next one is. I want to say May.

    ReplyDelete