Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun Weekend

This weekend was full of entertainement!  Friday night we watcehd Life as We Know It.
I really liked this movie. However, it made me cry.  If you have watched it, you know what I am talking about.  I don't know a mom who could watch it and not cry. If you haven't watched it, you should!

Saturday we took the little guy to the park for a play date with Ms. Ava.





Thank you Amy for taking the pictures.

After the park and a good nap, Brent & I got all dressed up to go one the best musical's ever.


Beauty and The Beast!!!  I loved, loved, loved this musical.  I am so glad I got to go see it.  I have to admit to crying during this as well.  I cried during the song Beauty & the Beast. I am not sure why. I don't remember every crying during the movie.  I also cried when the enchanted things became human. Especially Chip. That little boy got to me.  Motherhood sure has made me emotional.  Well, more emotional than I was before!

1 comment:

  1. I sobbed during the first 15 minutes (or longer) of the movie Life As We Know It. If you think about that being your situation even for a second, you could probably cry for the whole movie. But it was good!

    ReplyDelete