Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Here we go!

After thinking about this for sometime and some prompting of friends, I am going to try to blog! Crazy, I know!  Hopefully you all will keep on me about posting.

For my first post here are a few things I don't want to forget.

This year for Christmas, Collin loved to help hand out the presents.  He also thought every song that had the word "Nick" in it was about his Uncle Nick!  Did I mention that every present had to go to Nick too.

One night, while I was singing in the car, Collin said "momma, no!"  Oh my, the embarrassment from mom has begun early. 
Could it be because we make him dress like an elf?


Collin's two favorite things are Elmo and sports.  This is Collin's version of Elmo's world..."lala, la-la, lala, la-la, KU basketball!"

Ok girls, keep on me about posting!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad we talked you into it! :) Your kid is adorable! :) Even if he doesn't let us hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited that you finally have a blog! Don't worry, I'll constantly remind you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for blogs! Now I can blogstalk you!

    ReplyDelete