What has been going the last two weeks, you might ask? Besides the fact that school just started and I have been working crazy hours, we have also had something going almost every night.
We were invited over to Brent's boss's house for a neighborhood party. They had a bouncy castle for the kids, as well as a small pool and some games. Collin had a great time and has been begging to go back to a party. He did think it was a birthday party and sang Happy Birthday all the way there.
I was able to catch up some old college friends. It is such a blessing to have those ladies in my life. We also had a visit from Grandma and Papa Lee. I did not get any pictures, but we had a great time shopping and playing.
Collin also had open house at SonShine School. We are excited to start the new year. He walked in like he owned the place, so the crown he made was fitting.

No comments:
Post a Comment