This big boy started his third year of SonShine School today. We started the morning with a waffle & milk breakfast while I got the Buzz and Woody lunch ready.
Drop off went surprisingly well. Collin put his bag on his name tag and walked right in like he owned the classroom. The teachers gave a great report at pick-up. All of the kids behaved and got along great. My favorite part of SonShine school is they do hand prints every year. Collin was so excited to show me his. They also asked a few "favorite" questions. It came at no surprise that his favorite food is waffles. The favorite color, however, I did not expect....Teal!?! I didn't even know he knew the color teal. Ms. Melanie said he kept saying "eal" as his favorite color. She asked if it was blue or red and he said no, so she put down teal.
Collin's report of the day in a nutshell was "I sing," "I eat my lunch," and "I play outside." His "new" friends are Ryan, Ava and Annabell. I am pretty sure they were already his friends and that Annabell doesn't even live in Oklahoma.
All in all, I think it is going to be a great year.
No comments:
Post a Comment