So, July came and went & I only did one post! Thinking back, it wasn't all that interesting. I am sure there were funny laugh out loud moments with Collin, but what day doesn't have those?
We did celebrate Brent's birthday at the end of July. We did our annual PF Changs dinner with Amy & Dustin. Poor Brent only gets to eat there on his birthday.
Some of Brent's family came down for the weekend. We had a lot of fun with them. Collin & Corbin enjoyed the pool and the sprinkler.
| Showing us how he goes under. |
| "I am going to get you." |
Here are a few funny stories from Collin.
Collin has become very independent. He often says, "I do it" for everything. Tonight he ran from his room to the living room to get his teddy bear and George. He yelled to me, "I got 'em." I yelled back, "OK, bring them here." "OK, I on my way," he responded.
Collin loves to hide. When we find him, he yells "here am I!"
The other day I was fixing my hair for work. The following conversation took place:
C: It's football time.
Me: It's get ready for work time.
C: No mommy, your hair is pine.
C's new favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He says, "Sing twinkle. It's my faborite."
This may be a sign of having working parents. Collin refers to the play place at the Chesapeake gym as his office. He says, "I go Chapeake to my opice."
I see a future CHKer in your midst! :)
ReplyDelete