Collin has a love and her name is Mamey (aka Amy). Collin often asks to go Mamey's house or guesses "Mamey's house!" when asked "guess where we are going?. When the answer is "not right now, " he asks for Mamey to come to his house. When Collin does not want to do something he was asked to do he says, "mommy go to Mamey's" and tries to send me away. (Sometimes I think about going.)
Mamey always has a spot on the prayer list (some nights two or three times). One night, after singing Blue Skies and Rainbows, Collin said "Jesus my heart, Jesus everywhere, Jesus Mamey's house."
This kid loves Amy!
Oh yeah, did I mention that he thinks every bath has to be at Mamey's house. I guess it is because she can do a way better job at bathing three kids than I can with one. This lady is power woman!
Love you Mamey!


This may have made me cry a little...or maybe a lot! You are so sweet and I do love that guy so much!
ReplyDelete