Saturday, June 25, 2011

And now it is time for silly sayings with Collin

Recently Collin was asked to say "no way Jose." He said, "no way yall."

Sometimes he just says "no way sir."

This morning Collin told told me that his Woody toy was talking. I asked him what Woody said and Collin replied, "there is a bug in my shoe." I said "I thought he says 'There is a snake in my boots.'" Collin said, "no, there's a bug in my shoe!"

Every time we go over a train track. Collin tells us about the time we took pictures on the tracks. He says "choo choo tacks. Daddy cover my year. It's yard."
(Translation Daddy cove my ears. It's loud)

Every night Collin tells me who to pray for and then I say a prayer. Last night he sshhhed me, folded his hands and said "pray".  After I was done praying, Collin said "My turn." The proceeded to pray.
"Dear God. Amen"

Collin is now referring to Blue Skies and Rainbows as "Blue Skies Sun."

Stay tuned for more silly sayings with Collin.

No comments:

Post a Comment