Monday, April 4, 2011

Collin is 2!

It happened.  My little boy turned two. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday we brought the little guy home from the hospital.  I know that as he gets older and busier, the time will go so much faster.  I will always cherish the cuddles on the couch watching Saturday morning cartoons and the seemingly endless bedtime routine of rocking and singing one song after another. "Again mommy peas", over and over again.  I will always love shooting baskets, kicking the soccer ball, playing baseball and catching the football with my boy.  I will never tire of hearing "watch mommy," "tank you mommy," or "I uh you mommy." I hope that as time goes by and life gets busier that we will always make time for these things. 

I can't wait to see what the next year has in store. I know there will many more things to cherish, love and never tire of.  I love you baby boy! Happy 2nd birthday!





1 comment:

  1. He is so stinking cute! I miss getting to see him in the office all the time!

    ReplyDelete