Last night Brent and Collin had evening out while I sat on the couch and watched Oprah and then went for coffee with a good friend.
The evening started with Brent telling Collin they could go the park after we ate supper. Collin downed his food and then asked for more carrots. Yes, you read that correct. More Carrots! Daddy then surprised Collin with McClaren's cookies for eating so well. What a great daddy. Collin was so excited about the cookies and park. I could still hear him yelling from the car "Mommy, Daddy park me!"
After the park, they went to watch part of the OC baseball game. They ended the night with another cookie and milk on the couch. Collin had such a great time, he had to call me while I was out to tell me he watched baseball and ate a cookie. He was even talking about it on the way to the sitters today.
Thank you, honey, for giving me a night off and spending quality time with your son. He will remember it for always!
No comments:
Post a Comment