Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving in Kansas

I am sticking with my trend of blogging two weeks after every event.  Maybe I will get better some day or maybe not.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  I love the food, the family time, and did I mention the food!  This Thanksgiving did not disappoint.  I may or may not have had 7 pieces of pie and a brownie or two.  I think I have also passed my love of pie on to Collin.



We did do a few other activities while we were there.

We helped Papa Lee mow.

We played with GG, GGpa, Aunt Kati, and cousin Corbin.





 We watched a movie and snuggled with Grandma.





We spent a lot of time outside playing on the tractor and finding deer tracks.







When there was a moment of down time, we read the Bible to all who would hear.



Yup, Thanksgiving is my favorite and this one did not disappoint!





No comments:

Post a Comment