Thursday, October 6, 2011

The long over due fair post

The same night we moved Collin into his big boy bed, we took him to his first ever State Fair of Oklahoma. 

We feed lots of animals




and rode a few rides.



You can't see us in this one, but I promise we are there.

The highlight of the night was going to sey Disney's Toy Story 3 on Ice. Collin was so excited and he loved it so much.  He was very observant. He could not stand it when a character was not out on the ice. He would say, "Where is Jessie?" or "Where is Buzz?"  He even cried when it was over because he did not want to leave the very live toys.

He was the edge of the seat the entire show.

Don't let this face full you. He loved it. He just didn't like the idea of someone else holding Mommy and Daddy's camera.


I can not wait to go back to the fair next year. Hopefully we go a little earlier, so I can eat more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment